An experienced sommelier can suggest the perfect wine pairing for beef, poultry, or couples too scared to try kissing. Couple up with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a two-course Mediterranean meal with wine for two (up to a $56 total value)
- $49 for a two-course Mediterranean meal with wine for four (up to a $112 total value)
The meal includes the following per couple:
- One salad or starter platter (up to a $9 value) such as a golden beet and goat cheese salad or a charcuterie and Italian cheese plate
- Two entrees (up to an $11.50 value each) such as wild mushroom ravioli or moroccan chicken with couscous and mint yogurt
- Two glasses of wine (up to a $12 value each)
Food Inc. Trattoria
Each month, Food Inc. Trattoria spotlights a slew of new wines, from Spanish red wines to diverse varietals from Paso Robles. The monthly themes reflect the efforts of the trattoria’s on-staff oenophile, who scours the globe for lesser-known wineries, varietals, and grape trees already cut open, exposing their rings and age. A menu of Mediterranean cuisine complements the wine selection: chefs roll out ricotta gnocchi by hand and stuff ravioli with wild mushrooms and gorgonzola. Additionally, servers are happy to suggest cheeses and pastas to pair with wines.