Cover bands look and sound just like the real thing, unlike cover audiences, who are just used mannequins holding up lighters. See the real almost-real thing with this GrouponLive deal.
- Fourever Fab
- When: Shows take place Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 7 p.m.
- Where: Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $49 for two tickets (up to $94.24 value)
- $95 for four tickets (up to $188.48 value)
In strapping black suits and boots, the surrogate John, Paul, George, and Ringo of Fourever Fab kick off their tribute show by transporting fans to where Beatlemania began: The Ed Sullivan Show. Throughout the career-spanning performance, the accomplished musicians channel four of The Beatles' biggest phases by changing costumes, guitars, and girlfriends. From Sullivan and Shea Stadium to Sgt. Pepper and the shaggy Abbey Road era, they roll through hits such as "She Loves You," "Day Tripper," and "Here Comes the Sun." Contributing to their note-for-note authenticity, Fourever Fab uses the same instruments The Beatles themselves used, from the Ludwig drum set to the Epiphone and Hofner guitars.