Hotel Steps from Whistler Village and the Mountain Slopes
The charming village of Whistler twinkles just outside the front door of Aava Whistler Hotel. Head five minutes due south, and a ski lift will whisk you to the top of dazzling Whistler Mountain, where more than 200 skiing and snowboarding trails await. The hotel’s prime location at the southern edge of town allows for easy access to Blackcomb Mountain, as well, and its year-round pool, hot tub, and sauna provide respite after days on the slopes.
Whether your first stop is the mountain or the village, Aava’s 24-hour concierge service can offer advice on the best restaurants and rental shops in town. They may well recommend White Spot, the onsite breakfast and burger chain restaurant that’s native to British Columbia and features a full lounge area centered around a roaring fireplace. Upstairs, in deluxe and superior rooms, you’ll find LCD TVs, Aveda amenities, and free WiFi.
Whistler, British Columbia: Olympic History at North America’s Largest Ski Resort
Connected to Vancouver—about 80 miles (130 km) south—by the scenic Sea to Sky Highway, the Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort spans two mountains, each more than 7,000 feet in elevation. Since the resort contains more than 200 ski trails and more skiable terrain than any of other resort on the continent, it makes sense that Condé Nast Traveler readers ranked it the No. 2 North American Ski Resort in a 2011 poll.
The mountains gained worldwide recognition in 2010, when they served as the setting for the alpine skiing, bobsled, and luge events of the Vancouver Winter Olympics. The Whistler Museum tells the stories of those games with exhibits of athlete memorabilia, including the uniforms of local gold medalists and an Olympic torch you can hold yourself.
Although skiing and snowboarding are the main draws (visitors usually number more than two million annually), the area is also well-suited for snowmobiling, ice climbing up frozen waterfalls, and dogsledding across the Soo Valley Wildlife Reserve. For a break from the outdoors, peek inside the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre, which celebrates the cultures of two peoples indigenous to the region via displays of their goat-wool weavings, dugout canoes, and rock paintings.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Five-minute walk to ski lifts
- Hot tub and pool
- White Spot restaurant and lounge
- 24-hour concierge service
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 15-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- Must be 25 or older to check in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Guests must notify hotel after reservation to book additional occupants
- 15% tax added at purchase
- $30 per additional occupant 19 or older paid at check-in
- All purchases made in USD.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- One king bed, two queen beds, or one queen bed and one sofa bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2 in king room; 4 in all other rooms
- Adding occupants above standard: $30 for each additional guest 19 or older; kids 18 or younger stay free.
- 32-inch LCD TV
Superior King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Adding occupants above standard: not available
- LCD TV
- Check in: 4 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Parking: included with Groupon
- Rollaways: not available
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for an additional $25 per stay. Call hotel to request a pet-friendly room.
- Accessibility: call hotel with accessibility requests.
- Room upgrades: not available
- By plane: about 2 miles (4 km) from Whistler Airport (YWS)
- By cab: about $5 from YWS
- By car: about 78 miles (125 km) north of Vancouver, BC
The Groupon Guide to: Novelty Phones
There's no use having a phone unless, upon first glance, it looks like something else. Here are some of the most popular novelty phones of the last six decades:
- Football phone
- Nerf football phone
- Meatball phone
- Lucille Ball phone
- Governor's ball phone
- Enormous ball of hair and nails phone
- Australian-rules football phone
- The Jerry Lee Lewis Great Ball of Phone™
- Guitar phone