Hotel at a Glance: Comfort Inn Hotel Circle SeaWorld Area
This Comfort Inn hotel is within a 10-minute drive from an array of San Diego attractions, including the zoo, the historic Gaslamp Quarter, Old Town, and the airport. Even closer is SeaWorld San Diego, where you can explore 200 acres of animal exhibits housing penguins, dolphins, and sharks and attend interactive shows starring orcas and sea lions.
- Free breakfast includes scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, fresh fruit, pastries, muffins, waffles, eggs, cereal, coffee, and juice.
- Go for a swim in the hotel's heated outdoor pool or kids' wading pool.
- Grab a bite at the adjacent Ricky's Restaurant, which serves its signature apple pancakes all day.
- Cook out on one of the hotel's outdoor grills, then eat at a poolside table.
- Get a deal at SeaWorld in October using this coupon—it grants a free ticket for a child aged 3–9 with a paid adult.
- Enjoy amenities including free WiFi and the hotel's hot tub.
San Diego, California: Historical Attractions and Electric Nightlife in Southern California
San Diego's sunny, comfortably warm weather and 70 miles of coastline have long attracted vacationing out-of-towners, but the city's inland scene is no slouch, either. The Gaslamp Quarter is arguably one of the trendiest listings on the National Register of Historic Places. The area forms both the historic center of town and a hub of San Diego nightlife, with nearly 100 Victorian-era buildings now occupied by high-end boutiques, jewelers, and gourmet restaurants.
During the day, a stroll through iconic Balboa Park takes you past 17 separate museums, as well as the world-famous and much beloved San Diego Zoo. There's also the vibrant Spanish Village Art Center, a living gallery where local artists continuously produce pottery, handblown glass, and oil paintings for sale.
Farther north, in Old Town—site of the first European settlement in California—shops in Mission-style stucco buildings sell colorful wrestling masks, woven baskets, and maracas. Nearby stands The Whaley House Museum, dubbed one of the Most Terrifying Places in America by the Travel Channel. Ghosts of former residents are said to inhabit the rooms, which are filled with Victorian furniture, eerie dolls, and squeegees for ectoplasm cleanup.
69% of 13 customers recommend
“The breakfast wasn't that great and there was a parking fee that we were not told about upfront. ”
San Diego, CA
2201 Hotel Circle South
San Diego, CA 92108