Top Reasons to Visit Ocean Lodge
- Located a stone’s throw from the beach in sunny Boca Raton, the hotel offers complimentary towels, umbrellas, and chairs for guests headed toward the sand.
- The property is within walking distance of downtown Boca’s art galleries, antique shops, and eclectic boutiques.
- The luxurious White Sands suite is outfitted with a fully stocked granite kitchenette, a flat-screen cable TV, and wireless Internet access.
- There’s a heated outdoor pool and a grilling area.
- Every morning in the outdoor lounge, the hotel serves a complimentary breakfast of fresh fruit, toast, and coffee.
Boca Raton, Florida: Seaside Recreation and Shopping
Situated between Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach, Boca Raton is a sunny playground for watersports enthusiasts, shoppers, and beachcombers. Sand dunes dot the city’s 2-mile beach—a popular launch site for kayakers and snorkelers. Farther inland, you'll find shopping malls, upscale restaurants, and arts centers. Much of the architecture reflects the eclectic Mediterranean Revival style popular in the 1920s.
Just northwest of the city, the Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge occupies the northernmost portion of the Everglades. The grassy rivers are home to water lilies, alligators, and 257 species of snowbirds.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
531 North Ocean Boulevard
Boca Raton, FL 33432