Top Reasons to Visit Princess Anne Hotel
- Located in the historic Chestnut Hill Historic District of Asheville, the Princess Anne Hotel dates back to 1924. In 2003, it was restored to its former glory by lauded preservationist Howard Stafford.
- Guest rooms feature queen-size beds and modern decor; the Superior Suites are all equipped with micro-kitchens.
- Each morning, you can enjoy a complimentary full gourmet breakfast in the dining room, served with mimosas on Saturdays and Sundays.
- A spread of wine and appetizers—including cheese and fruit—is served in the afternoon. Throughout the day, you can sip on locally roasted coffee and organic tea.
- Within walking distance of the inn are several cafés and a wine studio. You can walk to downtown Asheville in about 15 minutes.
Asheville, North Carolina: Artsy Town in the Blue Ridge Mountains
Tucked away in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville is the largest city in the western half of North Carolina, with a population of roughly 85,000. Downtown Asheville is a mix of independent boutiques, eateries, and art galleries, and they’re housed in buildings designed in the art-deco, Beaux Arts, and neoclassical traditions. Asheville’s premier attraction is Biltmore, billed as the largest residential home in the United States. You can take a self-guided tour of the 250-room chateau built by steamboat-and-railroad tycoon George Vanderbilt in 1895. Be sure to visit the gardens—designed by landscape architect Frederick Law Olmsted—that are in full bloom in early spring.
Near Asheville, you can take off on one of the most scenic drives in the country: the Blue Ridge Parkway, a 469-mile-long highway that traverses the Appalachian Mountains. If you want to stretch your legs, go for a hike up to the panoramic lookout at Looking Glass Rock in the Pisgah National Forest, or amble along a portion of the Appalachian Trail; the famed footpath wends near Asheville as part of its 2,180-mile journey from Mount Katahdin in Maine to Springer Mountain in Georgia.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
100% of 40 customers recommend
“The Princess Anne Hotel was great and there was nothing that we would change about it. The staff was friendly, the room was nice, clean, and the food was awesome. We...”
“The Princess Anne Hotel was great and there was nothing that we would change about it. The staff was friendly, the room was nice, clean, and the food was awesome. We really enjoyed our stay at the Princess Anne. Would recommend to anyone. ”
“I felt the hotel was very comfortable. Meals were good, staff was very pleasant; would definitely return.”
“Loved every thing about my stay and will recommend Princess Anne Hotel to anyone traveling to Asheville!”
Princess Anne Hotel
301 E Chestnut St
Asheville, NC 28801