Hotel at a Glance: Sedona Real Inn & Suites
Sedona Real Inn & Suites' adobe façade sits before a backdrop of desert brush and imposing mountain peaks. Inside, the inn features Southwestern influences such as a natural-stone fireplace in the lobby and a staff made up entirely of Cactuars.
- Take a dip: The outdoor pool offers a place to cool of from the desert heat, with breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
- Rest and relaxation: In the luxurious rooms, you'll find leather furnishings and flat-screen TVs. Some units feature private patios or in-room whirlpool tubs. You can also schedule an in-room massage for further relaxation.
- Dinner and a movie: The inn boasts an extensive DVD library, so you can order food from one of the nearby restaurants and cozy up with a movie in your room.
- Bright and early: In the morning, the inn sets out an expanded continental breakfast of fresh fruit, cereals, and waffles.
- Nearby adventures: Sedona's landscape beckons guests to go on outdoor adventures. Popular pursuits include hiking, golf, and mountain biking. Families can visit Out of Africa Wildlife Park in Camp Verde to glimpse giraffes, tigers, and bears up close.
Sedona, Arizona: Majestic Rock Formations and Quirky Arts Community
Sedona is located in the high deserts of north-central Arizona, a scenic two-hour drive south of the Grand Canyon. Surrounded by a band of striking red-sandstone monoliths that turn a blazing orange hue against the horizon as the sun sets, Sedona boasts a breathtaking natural skyline. Head to the 3.2-mile Airport Loop hiking trail for views of famous outcroppings such as Cathedral Rock and Courthouse Butte. About 10 minutes outside of the city at Slide Rock State Park, you can barrel down a natural water slide and see a preserved turn-of-the-century homestead.
Since around the 1960s, artists have been drawn to Sedona's majestic landscape and cubist street signs. Although the arts scene has dwindled a bit in recent years, the city's creative spirit is still very much alive at Gallery Row, where more than 50 art shops and boutiques hawk pottery, jewelry, and metalwork.
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.