Top Reasons to Visit The Milford NYC
- A $140 million renovation project in June 2013 included updates to guest rooms and the addition of a new lobby bar called District M; it serves light continental breakfast during the morning and and light fare and cocktails in the evenings.
- The hotel is in the heart of Midtown, just one block from Times Square and a few blocks from the Empire State Building. Hell’s Kitchen, Soho, Tribeca, and Greenwich Village are all within walking distance.
- A multilingual concierge is available to help you book sightseeing tours, find the coolest places to eat, and score hard-to-get tickets for Broadway shows.
- It's two blocks from the 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal and four avenues from Grand Central Terminal.
- Guest rooms feature vibrant furnishings and walls painted in bright shades of orange, blue, and yellow.
Times Square, Manhattan: Flashy Neon Lights and World-Class Culture
Times Square is located at the intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan. The famous address—affectionately known as “the Crossroads of the World”—is home to hypnotizing billboards, giant wraparound news tickers, and the neon lights of Broadway. Beyond the glitz and gimmicks, there are a number of world-class cultural offerings in the area, ranging from museums to Michelin-rated restaurants. Buildings of historical and architectural interest include the Paramount Building and One Times Square—site of the annual New Year's Eve ball drop.
Nearby, The Museum of Modern Art houses a trove of masterpieces including Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night, Claude Monet's Water Lilies, and Andy Warhol's silkscreens of Campbell's soup cans. Save time for a stroll through the museum's outdoor sculpture garden, where dazzling installations are clustered around sparkling reflecting pools. About a mile north of Times Square, the David H. Koch Theater is home to one of the world’s foremost dance companies—the New York City Ballet, which stages contemporary works as well as classics such as Swan Lake and The Nutcracker.