Hotel at a Glance: AAA Four Diamond Scottsdale Resort
Scottsdale Resort is an upscale property located right next door to the lush green fairways of the McCormick Ranch Golf Club. At this posh hotel, you'll be surrounded by red-rock mountains and close to the city's high-end shopping and restaurants. With beautiful fountains, landscaped grounds, an ornate lobby, and multiple onsite restaurants, the resort is a glamorous home base for adventures in and around Scottsdale and Phoenix.
- Tee off at the golf club, where guests of the hotel have guaranteed tee times on two championship courses.
- Famous flaming coffee at the onsite Palm Court Restaurant is a must-sip, and you can enjoy a Sunday champagne brunch at the casual Vista Verde Restaurant.
- Splash around in the two heated outdoor pools or sip a fruity cocktail in one of the canopied poolside cabanas.
- Luxurious rooms feature marble baths and hacienda-style decor, looking out over the fairways and pools.
- Cruise mountain foothills on your included rental bike from the hotel.
Scottsdale, Arizona: Stucco Mansions amid Rocky Desert Landscape
Located just northeast of Phoenix in the Sonoran Desert, Scottsdale once served as ranch land where farmers grew oranges and lemons and cowboys kicked up dust in the fierce, dry heat. That era earned Scottsdale the nickname of “The West's Most Western Town.” Today, it is an affluent city landscaped with lush green grass and lined with stucco mansions. For a glimpse of the city's Old West roots, head to Old Town Scottsdale, where wooden boardwalks and hitching posts sit in front of a retro ice-cream parlor and rustic specialty shops.
Upon arriving in Scottsdale, you know you're in the desert—cacti and tumbleweeds dot the landscape, and dry shrubs and gnarled trees cover the McDowell Mountains in the distance. To get a closer look at southwestern flora, head to the Desert Botanical Garden. There, themed trails wind past huge cacti and other moisture-hoarding succulents, best seen in the cooler early morning or twilight hours.
What You Get
- Stay for two in a deluxe double-queen or king room
- $50 dining credit per day
- Up to one kid stays free in a king room; up to two kids stay free in a double-queen room
- Dates into January
Policies and Fees
- Reservations: dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- Cancellation policy: 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is nonrefundable
- Taxes: 13.92% tax added at purchase
- Additional fees: $19 daily resort fee added at purchase
No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed. Read the Fine Print for important info on offer details and other restrictions.
- Located directly on McCormick Ranch Golf Club
- Three onsite restaurants
- Onsite spa, salon, and fitness center
- Two heated outdoor pools
- Bike rental included with resort fee
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Dates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 4-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check in
- Must be 21 or older to check in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Credit card required at check-in
- Not valid with reward points
- 13.92% tax and $19 daily resort fee added at purchase.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Two queen beds
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each additional adult; kids stay free
Deluxe King Room
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 3
- Adding occupants above standard: $10 per night for each adult; kids stay free
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 12 p.m.
- Resort fee includes: WiFi, parking, bike rental, business center, newspaper (Monday–Saturday), postage, fitness center, one-hour tennis-court use
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: available for an additional $20 per night
- Smoking policy: no smoking inside the property
- Pet policy: pets may be added for $50 per stay.
- Accessibility: please contact property for handicap accessibility requests or options.
- Room upgrades: upgrades may be available at check-in for an additional cost.
- By plane: 16 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- By cab: about $40 from PHX