Top Reasons to Stay at Tropicana Laughlin
- Hundreds of slot machines line the casino, as well as table games such as blackjack, craps, roulette, and four different poker games.
- There are seven restaurants onsite, featuring sushi, Mexican, and an American fare buffet. But most popular among these might be the Steakhouse, an upscale eatery that serves aged steaks and fresh seafood.
- The Pavilion Theater attracts big-name comedians, Broadway shows, and musicians. Upcoming shows include Steve Miller and Joan Jett (May 18), Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (July 5), and the Gin Blossoms (Aug 31).
- Stop by the award-winning Caboose Lounge for great cocktails and free live music. You can watch sports around the clock on its nine high-definition screens.
- Up to two guests and two children 12 or younger can stay in the classic rooms without any additional fees.
Laughlin, Nevada: Sunny Gaming Destination near the Hoover Dam
Laughlin is about 100 miles south of Las Vegas, Nevada’s epicenter for casinos, but Laughlin is a gaming destination in its own right—it’s the third-largest in the state. It has nine casinos; in addition to the traditional slots and poker tables, bingo is big here. You can find regular bingo games at the Riverside and the Palms, where monthly competitions are held beside the pool.
Laughlin averages 300 sunny days a year—a fine climate for exploring its many natural and man-made wonders. Hit up Big Bend State Recreation Area and you can go hiking and picnic besides the Colorado River. Nearby, there are a handful of boat-rental companies; it’s worth it to take a cruise on one of the paddlewheel steamships.
About 80 miles north in Boulder City is the famous Hoover Dam. The dam, the highest in the United States, and sends thousands of gallons of waters tumbling 70 stories into Black Canyon. Though the its size is captivating in and of itself, keep an eye out for the dam’s elegant Art Deco designs and towers surrounded by water.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
85% of 33 customers recommend
“ I had a good time here i wolud stsy here again.”
“It was great”
“Had a great weekend thanks.”
2121 S Casino Dr
Laughlin, NV 89029