Top Reasons to Stay at Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel
- Situated southwest of Memphis, Tunica Roadhouse Casino & Hotel rests along the Mississippi River, with live entertainment, gambling, and dining.
- The casino features slots, video poker, table poker, and other table games such as craps and blackjack. Enjoy live entertainment at the casino’s Riverstage Showbar.
- Each guest room includes a king-size bed and jacuzzi tub.
- Chefs at the Tunica Roadhouse Diner craft American entrees, including sandwiches, steak, and shrimp.
- Nearby, you can play golf at the Hale Irwin–designed Links at Cottonwoods championship golf course.
Robinsonville, Mississippi: River Town About 30 Miles from Memphis
Robinsonville, also called Tunica Resorts, is a Mississippi River town in the northwest corner of Mississippi, a short drive from the borders of Arkansas and Tennessee. While the town is best known for its nine casinos and its endless nightlife, you can still find outdoor activities in the area. Play a round on the Links at Cottonwoods championship golf course or try your hand at clay-pigeon shooting at the Willows Sporting Clays and Hunting Center.
Memphis is just 30 miles away, home to the 52-acre Mud Island, a peninsula on the Mississippi River. You can take a scenic walk along the shore or take a break inside the Mississippi River Museum, which pays homage to the waterway’s transportation and engineering history. The National Civil Rights Museum, located in the hotel where Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated, offers a detailed look at the civil rights movement and MLK's role. Elvis Presley fans will want to make the pilgrimage to the King’s 14-acre estate, Graceland. Tour his private mansion and check out the Elvis Presley Car Museum, home to 33 cars, including his famous pink Cadillac.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
98% of 46 customers recommend
“Keep up the good work!!!!”
“I would definitely recommend the hotel. The buffet was good but there is room for improvement.”