Rock-Themed Casino Featuring Music Venues and Upscale Nightclub
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas takes the rock and roll lifestyle seriously: touring music acts play on the premises at a handful of venues with state-of-the-art sound, including The Joint and Vinyl. They even hooked up speakers below water in the outdoor swimming pool—if you cannonball into the pool’s deep end, you can hear the guitar licks of an epic jam playing loud and clear. A rotating roster of featured celebrities and DJs pass through Body English, the underground club lined with chandeliers. The venues are just part of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino's commitment to an indulgent atmosphere and posh ambiance.
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino also caters to a diverse palette of tastes with its eclectic dining and dance venues. Pink Taco serves carne asada, shrimp tacos, and other Mexican dishes in a room with gilt-framed folk art and retro lowrider bicycles. At Vanity Nightclub, 20,000 light crystals from a cyclone chandelier illuminate a sunken dance floor, where the party continues until 4 a.m.
Inside mountain-view king rooms in the casino tower, charcoal carpeting extends to floor-to-ceiling windows. Velvety drapes and plush beds add funky finishing touches.
Las Vegas: Casinos, Shows, and Lights in the Mojave Desert
The original Las Vegas Strip, Fremont Street glitters with 12 million lights and troupes of costumed street performers. Lined with iconic casinos, flashing neon signs, and showgirls crowned with headdresses, this vintage boulevard evokes Vegas in the days of the Rat Pack. There are also a few ultramodern features—a 90-foot LED screen hovers above the bustling avenue as passengers zoom by on an 850-foot-long zipline.
While the Strip’s casinos and shows are well documented and beloved, Las Vegas's cultural attractions are often overlooked. A mile east of Hard Rock Hotel, the Marjorie Barrick Museum delves into Latin American culture with one of the country’s most comprehensive collections of pre-Columbian art. This University of Nevada gallery proudly displays Mexican dance masks, Hopi basketry, and Navajo jewelry, some of which dates back thousands of years.
Read the Fine Print for important info on travel dates and other restrictions.
- Pools and Beach Club complex
- Casual and fine-dining restaurants
- Bars, lounges, and late-night clubs
- 24-hour casino
- Onsite full-service health spa
- Hot tubs, sauna, and fitness center
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Strip
What Makes This Getaway Great
We're confident in your Groupon experience and back it with the Groupon Promise. Learn more.
Groupon-Exclusive Discounts. We negotiate directly with hotels and tour operators to get you the deepest discount available -- as only Groupon can.
Handpicked Travel. Our travel experts and writers research every getaway for you.
Fearless Booking. Book your dates directly on Groupon. If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation with just one click, up until the cancellation deadline.
More Great Deals See all
The Fine Print
- Valid only for night(s) purchased
- 72hr cancellation req'd prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate, no refunds, or rebooking allowed
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Traveler name must match ID at check-in
- Must provide full name on purchase, to be provided to property
- Must be 21+ to check in
- CC req'd at check-in
- Guests must notify hotel after reservation to book add'l occupants
- Not valid with reward points
- Must use promo value in 1 visit
- 12% tax added at purchase
- $24.64 daily resort fee not included.
- Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
Casino-Tower Mountain-View King Rooms
- One king bed
- Standard occupancy: 2
- Maximum occupancy: 4
- Adding occupants above standard: $50 per night for each additional guest 18 or older; no charge for additional guests 17 or younger
- Check in: 3 p.m.
- Check out: 11 a.m.
- Resort fee includes: in-room Internet access, access to the fitness room, shuttle service to and from the Strip (10 a.m.–5 p.m.), unlimited local and toll-free calls, unlimited domestic long-distance calling, parking and valet, notary service at concierge, printing of boarding passes
- Parking: included in resort fee
- Rollaways: available for an additional $20 per night
- Smoking policy: smoking rooms are available upon request; call the property to arrange.
- Pet policy: pets are not allowed inside the property.
- Accessibility: handicap-accessible rooms are available upon request; call the property to arrange.
- Room upgrades: upgrades are based on availability at the time of check-in; cost will vary per room upgrade.
- By plane: 3 miles from McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- By transit: RTC bus No. 108
- By cab: about $15 from LAS
The Groupon Guide to: Forgotten Reindeer
You know Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen, but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all? Probably, because he's so famous (Rudolph). But you can still impress your friends by recalling some of Santa's forgotten reindeer:
- Randy—the Reindeer That Could Fly?!
- Santa Claus Junior
- Secretly A. Horse