- $29.99 for an Average Joe Artisan Bread Kit: Cook's Edition ($39 list price)
- $39.99 for the above kit with a refill edition ($54 list price)
Average Joe Artisan Bread Kits
Joe Bellavance wanted three things from his bread: a tender crumb, a crusty outside, and plenty of flavor. But as a home baker, he was limited by his noncommercial oven, which couldn't produce the kind of steam he needed. Then he read Mark Bittman's New York Times article highlighting Jim Lahey's groundbreaking no-knead method. Inspired by the hands-off technique, Bellavance sought a way to make it even easier for the home cook. Years of tweaks and experiments later, Bellavance released this line of bread mixes, a foolproof way for Average Joes to make perfect bread every time.
With these Cook's Edition kits, bakers use equipment they already have—a stockpot or dutch oven, measuring cups, and a sous chef—as well as a dough scraper and blade to make three loaves of bread per kit. The Refill Edition provides ingredients for three more batches, though you can also use ingredients you have at home. The included cookbook and cheat sheet can give you confidence to experiment with additional flavors and flour combinations.
- Artisan bread kits
- Each kit contains ingredients for three loaves
- Cook's Edition includes a cookbook, cheat sheet, dough scraper, and baker's blade
- Cookbook and cheat sheet
- Low-maintenance technique requires you to touch the dough only when mixing and shaping
- Bread bakes in dutch oven, stockpot, or witch's cauldron (not included)
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.