Those who don't learn proper cooking techniques are doomed to a life of licking pages from fancy food magazines. Cause a stir with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Buddy Valastro – The Cake Boss
- When: Sunday, November 10, at 3 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: Sections C–F, depending on option
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $31 for one G-Pass in sections C, D, E or F, in rows M-V (up to a $62.75 value)
- $43.50 for one G-Pass in sections C, D, E or F, in rows M-V, and a spatula (up to a $72.75 value)
- $44.50 for one G-Pass in sections C, D, E or F, in rows M-V, and a travel mug (up to a $74.74 value)
- $83.50 for one G-Pass in sections C or F, in rows E-L, and an autographed book and meet & greet (up to a $139.50 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Buddy Valastro – The Cake Boss
On his family-friendly tour of live shows, TLC's celebrity chef Buddy Valastro shares the humorous, endearing stories and baking techniques that earned his apron the embroidered title of Cake Boss. A fourth-generation baker from Hoboken, New Jersey, Buddy’s career began at Carlo's Bake Shop (also known as Carlo's Bakery), which has been in his family for 102 years. From this humble mom-and-pop shop, Buddy’s confections, signature rolling pins, and piping bags became wildly popular, and grew to colonize an empire of multimedia enterprises, showing up on TV screens and book covers. In the course of his journey, he has whipped up decorative techniques that take cake architecture to new culinary and artistic heights. Throughout his live show of baking demonstrations, the acclaimed pastry chef muses on his everyday dealings with suppliers, deliveries, walk-in customers, and bridezillas who demand strapless frosting dresses.
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
More than half a century ago, three partners raised a vibrant, multicolored tent on an underdeveloped industrial site and established the Westbury Music Fair. It followed its first production, The King and I, with a decade of top-name talent and Broadway musicals. Then, recognizing its place on the theater scene was permanent, it planted its roots as a fully enclosed theater-in-the-round. Expanding its repertoire to match its new digs, the theater showcased performers such as The Who, Bruce Springsteen, and Julie Andrews. Today, past a lounge blazing in purple and red lights, guests find that same circular stage hosting equally great musical acts, musical theater, and competitive musical chairs.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“great seats throughout the theater, had a great time with the kids!!”
“Westbury always has a great venue and there isn't a bad seat in the house. ”
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
960 Brush Hollow Rd.
Westbury, New York 11590Get Directions