- $12 for one G-Pass to see Chase Rice on the Ready Set Roll tour with a skip-the-line pass (up to a $29 value)
- When: Friday, November 8, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Fillmore Charlotte
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Where you've seen him: as a starting linebacker for the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill or in the pit crew for Hendrick Motorsports
- Chase Rice songs custom-built for sing-alongs: "How She Rolls," "Buzz Back"
- He also cowrote Florida Georgia Line's number-one hit "Cruise."
- Rice albums you should own: 2012's Dirt Road Communion and 2011's Country as Me
- Musical act that inspired his career: Garth Brooks
- Father figure who inspired his career: his actual father, who told him, "Anyone can play guitar, but no one is gonna really listen to you until you start singing"
- Inspirational Rice quote: "Music is about having a good time, letting your worries go, and just taking in every bit of life you can at that moment."
- Acts that he's opened for: Uncle Kracker, Sara Evans, Frankie Ballard
- "Cowboy Up!": the words on Rice's belt buckle
- Opening act Sam Hunt cowrote Kenny Chesney's number-one hit "Come Over."
- Brand of country Hunt pours out: high-energy, acoustic-guitar-fueled, party country