Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life's a riot with this GrouponLive deal to see an exclusive Sadiki Fuller comedy-recording session at Comedy Underground. For $20, you get a comedy night for two (a $50 value), which includes:
- Two general-admission tickets (a $20 value each)
- $10 toward drinks and pub food from the menu, which includes loaded nachos ($9.50+), burgers ($6.95+), seafood ‘n’ chips entrees ($7.50+), and more
Choose from the following showtimes:
- Wednesday, September 5, at 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 6, at 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 7, at 8:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 7, at 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday, September 8, at 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 9, at 8:30 p.m.
While he was making his name as a comedian in the San Francisco Bay area, Sadiki Fuller shared the stage with such greats as D.L. Hughley and Dom Irrera. Now he’s primed his mirthful material for the recording of his own album. Exploring the boundaries of the stage, Sadiki recounts his experiences being ripped off by show promoters, growing up with an unusual name, and finding innovative ways to save on postage. Between guffaws, audiences can sip from a full bar and drink in the ambiance of the club's three-decade history, which has included sets by Jerry Seinfeld, Ellen DeGeneres, and Steven Wright.