It takes more than good cooking to be considered a chef—it also takes business cards shaped like lil' shrimps. Learn the trade with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to an Appetite celebrity-chef event
- Where: Count Basie Theatre
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Anne Burrell on Friday, September 6, at 8 p.m.
- Joe Bastianich and Victor Rallo on Saturday, September 7, at 8 p.m.
- Click here to view all seating options.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Some of television's most celebrated chefs descend on Count Basie Theatre for a weekend of edifying eats. On Friday evening, the Food Network's Anne Burrell shows off the attitude and ingenuity she displayed on Chef Wanted, Worst Cooks in America, and Iron Chef America. This event takes the form of an interactive cooking demo, in which the spikily coiffed cuisinier reveals a few of her favorite recipes and some convenient kitchen shortcuts. Audience members may also get a chance to sample the edible stars of the show.
After Saturday's day-long competition in the tasting tent, the top-performing local chefs take the stage for a delicious duel with Victor Rallo of PBS's Eat! Drink! Italy!—all under the gaze of MasterChef judge Joe Bastianich. The owner of Basil T's Brewery and Italian Grill in Red Bank, Rallo is also the author of Napoleon Wasn't Exiled, 21 Wines, and countless grocery lists. Bastianich, meanwhile, practices what he preaches at a slew of four-star New York City restaurants—including Eataly—and three Italian vineyards.