Guitarists often change instruments during concerts for different tunings or because the one they've been using is starting to smell like wet dog. Soak in the sounds with this GrouponLive deal.
- $21 for one three-day adult pass to the Everglades Bluegrass Festival (up to $35 value)
- When: Friday, February 21–Sunday, February 23
- Where: Greynolds Park
- General admission; lawn chairs encouraged
- Door time: 5 p.m. on Friday; 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup and camping information
Children 17 and under are admitted free with a paying adult.
Everglades Bluegrass Festival
- When you know a festival is successful: when it's in it 36th year, or when it shows up in a Corvette
- Who keeps those mandolins chiming and Scruggs rolls rolling: the music preservationists of the South Florida Bluegrass Association, and fans of authentic Americana
- Who to see on Friday night: ace mandolin player Cody Shuler and his band, Pine Mountain Railroad
- Saturday act most likely to challenge Cody Shuler to a mandolin-off: Larry Stephenson, who was recently crowned "Mandolin Player of the Year" by the Society for the Preservation of Bluegrass Music of America
- Family bluegrass band with gospel and Celtic influences playing Friday and Saturday: the Trinity River Band
- Who to see if you enjoy dobro guitars, fiddles, and fellas in cowboy hats: the Palms Bluegrass Band
- How to improve your own bluegrass skills: stop into a bluegrass workshop or see if ace picker Lee Elliott will adopt you
18501 Northeast 22nd Avenue
North Miami Beach, Florida 33160