Nothing can match the thrill of seeing a concert in person, not even watching it on high-definition Blu-ray or listening to it on a high-definition parrot. Get out of your cage with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Gregg Allman
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Rialto Square Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $34 for the main floor section and 2nd balcony (up to a $56.20 value)
- $29 for the rear main floor section and 3rd balcony (up to a $51.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Gregg Allman performing "Just Another Rider"
- Founding member of: The Allman Brothers Band
- Genres: southern rock, blues, country, and gospel
- Instruments: organ, guitar, and the vocal chords
- Rolling Stone loved his voice so much they awarded him: #70 on their list of "100 Greatest Singers of All Time"
- Extracurriculars: starred in the films Rush Week and Rush; made a cameo in Family Guy; wrote an autobiography; won a thumb war against Johnny Van Zant
- What Rolling Stone said about his 2011 album Low Country Blues: "It's the shades of blue in Allman's vocals...that make Low Country Blues an eerie pleasure with quietly persistent emotional conviction."
- Songs you may hear at the concert: "Midnight Rider" (The Allman Brothers Band), "I'm No Angel" (Gregg Allman Band), and "Just Another Rider" (Gregg Allman)
Rialto Square Theatre
Designed to mimic the French palace of Versailles, Rialto Square Theatre's magnificent interior awes showgoers with its gilded opulence. In the regal inner lobby, a 20-foot, 250-light chandelier—dubbed The Duchess—illuminates a circular series of delicate reliefs that depict allegories of man triumphing through labor and scenes from Greek mythology. A scaled-down replica of Paris's Arc de Triomphe leads from the lobby to the rotunda, adding to the space's grandeur and commemorating miniature Napoleon's victory at the adorable Battle of miniature Austerlitz.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Wonderful historic venue.”
Rialto Square Theatre
102 N Chicago St
Joliet, Illinois 60432