Before modern cinema, the term "motion picture" referred to tossing children's artwork out the car window. Catch a flick with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to one film or one block of short films at the Macon Film Festival. This Groupon is not valid for special screenings.
- When: Thursday, February 27—Sunday March 2
- Where: Cox Capital Theatre, Douglass Theatre, and 567 Center for Renewal
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the festival schedule.
- Click here to view the films.<p>
- $10 for admission for two (up to $18.71 value)
- $18 for admission for four (up to $37.43 value)<p>
Macon Film Festival
- For a mockumentary following two fathers as they prepare for their child’s first birthday, see Birthday Cake
- For a narrative short chock full of secrets, accents, and vintage costumes, see Consumed
- For a documentary tracing the real-life drama and impact of Jayson Blair’s plagiarism scandal at The New York Times, see A Fragile Trust
- For a documentary short featuring breathtaking mountain landscapes and wild horses that don’t speak English, see Herd in Iceland
- For a music video exploring how culture both divides and unites an island in Switzerland and the island of Manhattan, see From One Island to Another
- For the animated tale of an obsessive-compulsive raccoon who attempts to tidy up Granny’s Sweet Shop, see Baxter<p>