Watching a show during dinner livens up a meal, just like juggling silverware at the table or paying a violinist to juggle silverware at the table. Get entertained while you eat with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Medieval Times, Lawrenceville, including a four-course meal
- When: any show through May 11
- Door time: guests must arrive one hour before showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the menu.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming performances.
- Reservations should be made at least 24 hours in advance by phone
- Groups must arrive together to sit together.
- $35 for one adult general-admission-reserved ticket (up to $60.13 value)
- $25 for one child's general-admission-reserved ticket, valid for ages 12 and under (up to $42.11 value)
- $45 for one adult royalty ticket (up to $70.73 value)
- $35 for one child's royalty ticket (up to $52.71 value)
Royalty tickets include VIP seating, a knight's cheering banner, a commemorative program, and one behind-the-scenes DVD per party.
Knights in shining armor. White horses. Fair maidens. All the magnificent trappings of a bygone era come to life at Medieval Times, where ironclad knights clash for the title of King's Champion in front of a wide-eyed audience that peppers the battlefield with cheers and jeers between bites of a four-course dinner. Each two-hour tournament channels the pageantry and spectacle of 11th-century Spain, pitting six competitors against each other inside a spacious, sand-filled arena for the honor of earning the title of champion and the favor of the royal court. A spirited musical score infuses epic onslaughts with an extra dose of tension as adversaries joust atop stallions, deflect ferocious blows, and slice through suits forged of authentic junk mail. To further immerse guests in the fairy tale, Medieval Times encourages each guest to declare their allegiance by cheering loudly for the knight in their corner.
Like royal guests centuries ago, spectators bask in the revelry while feasting upon a finger-friendly bill of fare without the aid of utensils or the "choo-choo" sounds of parents. The four-course feast includes a tomato-bisque soup starter, oven-roasted chicken with a garlic-bread side, single spare rib, and an herb-basted potato. Meals conclude with the castle's sweet pastry dessert.
5900 Sugarloaf Pkwy
Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043