Street festivals afford you the chance to do things you don't normally do, such as eating food off a stick and seeing people's bare legs. Take it all in with this GrouponLive deal.
- $49 for a four-festival general-admission pass from Big City Events (up to $100 value)
- Door time: each event’s designated start time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- The pass includes Big City Events credentials and a lanyard, priority check-in at each event, discounts on additional general-admission tickets, and invitations to BCE Passholders parties and events.
- Spring Beer Fling at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park on Saturday, March 29 from 1 p.m.–11 p.m.
- Tampa Bay Margarita Festival at Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park on Saturday, May 24 from 2 p.m.–10 p.m.
- Summer of Rum Festival at The Heights Waterfront on Saturday, August 16 from 4 p.m.–11 p.m.
- Bourbon & Brew Country Bash at The Heights Waterfront on Saturday, December 6 from 3 p.m.–11 p.m.
- Spring Beer Fling: Celebrate the arrival of one of the four best seasons with seasonal beers and a full day of games and entertainment. Live music acts include girl-group inspired Beach Day and indie rock outfit Pretty Girls. The night concludes as thousands of LED-lit beach balls descend on the crowd from above.
- Tampa Bay Margarita Festival: Prickly pear, mango, Red Bull, and other flavored margaritas cool down attendees, while music from Tribal Style, Riders of the Easy Posse, Southern Train, and Daniel B. Marshall sets the crowd dancing. A fireworks show lights up the sky after dark.
- Summer of Rum Festival: August 16 is National Rum Day—and coincidentally, it’s also a day for mai tais, daiquiris, mojitos, and other rum-filled creations. Live tunes from The Landsharks Band and more provide the perfect complement to tropical drinks.
- Bourbon & Brew Festival: Barbecue, bourbon, beer, and country music with a silent “B” are on the schedule at this fest. Groups including LoCash Cowboys and Southern Train Band perform, and the day might also include line dancing and fireworks.
“Verify where the venue location is. The location changed a couple of time.”