Seeing one of your favorite bands is a transcendent experience, like seeing your favorite actor play your favorite president. Spoil your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- $30 for one G-Pass to The Big Ticket Featuring Stone Temple Pilots, Thirty Seconds To Mars, and More (up to a $60.50 value)
- When: Sunday, December 8, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Metropolitan Park
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the show lineup
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Big Ticket
- Who'll be there: Stone Temple Pilots, Thirty Seconds to Mars, A Day to Remember, and Jimmy Eat World
- Wait, is that a new lead singer with Stone Temple Pilots?: Yes. Chester Bennington, of Linkin Park and Dead by Sunrise, joined the band this year
- Who's still there: original Pilots Robert DeLeo, Dean DeLeo, and Eric Kretz, shredding through material both classic and contemporary, including the band's recent single, "Out of Time"
- Founders of Thirty Seconds to Mars: Jared and Shannon Leto
- How you know Jared Leto: he was the main character in your nightmares after watching Requiem for a Dream
- The band's most recent record: 2013's Love Lust Faith + Dreams
- That record's connection to astronauts: "Up in the Air," the lead single, was first released on the International Space Station
- Where you've seen the punk-metalcore of A Day to Remember: headlining the Warped Tour, or if you made it into one of the sold-out shows on their last international tour
- What's new from A Day to Remember: the self-released Common Courtesy
- Where you've heard Jimmy Eat World: streaming from any radio in the early 2000s
- The origin of their name: "Jimmy Eat World" was the caption on a drawing that guitarist Tom Linton's younger brother made of his other brother, Jimmy, after a fight