On television, criminal investigators are slick and relentless, which explains why most kids want to grow up to be cops, actors, or a pair of sunglasses. Shine like a snooping star with this GrouponLive deal.
- $52 for one ticket to The Dinner Detective (up to a $69.95 value) plus one commemorative mug (a $20 value; up to a $89.95 total value)
- When: Fridays at 7:30 p.m. and Saturdays at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: The Hotel Minneapolis
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 15 minutes before showtime
- Click here to view the schedule.
- Click here to view the menu.
The Dinner Detective
The Dinner Detective eschews campy costumes and plots for an exciting evening of food-accompanied mystery and paranoia, where actors hide among the diners, playing innocent and making everyone a potential suspect. To solve the crime, guests freely interrogate one another, chivvying out clues about the murderer and determining who has a bloodthirsty look in their eyes. Between dramatic deaths and simulated police involvement, guests dig into four-course meals, washed down with drinks from the cash bar. The diner who comes closest to solving the mystery through their snooping goes home with a prize basket to show off to their friends or split with the murderer as per their shadowy conspiracy.
The Hotel Minneapolis
215 4th St. S
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401