Some pro sports assign jersey numbers by position; others give everyone the number 1 because they are all #1 in their coach's heart. Everyone's a winner with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket for a rooftop experience to see a Chicago Cubs game, including food and drinks
- Seating: Unassigned, bleacher-style seating
- Door time: One hour before game time
$69 for one ticket to see one of the following games ($135 value)
- Against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday, April 24, at 1:20 p.m.
$75 for one ticket to see one of the following games ($145 value)
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Saturday, April 5, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Friday, April 18, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday, April 19, at 1:20 p.m.
$110 for one ticket to see one of the following games ($220 value)
- Against the Philadelphia Phillies on Friday, April 4, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday, June 21, at 6:15 p.m.
$115 for one ticket to see one of the following games ($230 value)
- Against the Chicago White Sox on Monday, May 5, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday, May 6, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the New York Yankees on Tuesday, May 20, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the New York Yankees on Wednesday, May 21, at 1:20 p.m.
Admission includes food, drinks, and access to the facility one hour before the game, and 30 minutes after the game. Admission also includes access to the "Hall of Fame" suite at no extra charge.
Wrigleyville Rooftops boasts three distinct rooftop locations in which to enjoy Cubs games: one on Waveland, and two on Sheffield. At each facility, fans kick back in tiered, bleacher-style seats and soak up elevated views of ballgames from beyond the storied left- or right-field walls. Instead of strapping jetpacks to stadium vendors, the rooftops offer full catering services, including a menu packed with burgers, beef sandwiches, nachos, and beer. Luxurious indoor suites, meanwhile, welcome all fans with HD TVs, bars, and cozy temperatures for days when it's too cold or begins raining Cracker Jack.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Staff was very friendly and helpful. Food and drinks were good, good selection.”
“It was great fun! ! ”
3609 N Sheffield Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60613Get Directions