Relaxation is one of the elemental forces that keeps human bodies alive, alongside air, water, fire, and antifire. Ease into your element with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $29 for a 60-minute therapeutic massage with aromatherapy ($60 value)
- $32 for a 60-minute hot-stone massage ($65 value)
- $37 for a Still Sweethearts AromaStone massage for one ($75 value)
- $79 for a Still Sweethearts couples retreat ($165 value)
- $35 for a European facial with aromatherapy ($70 value)
- $169 for three I peel wrinkle lifts with a take-home kit ($345 value)
Aromatherapy adds to soothing therapeutic massage and classic European facial. Hot stones penetrate sore muscles, allowing the massage therapist to work deeper into them. The Still Sweethearts packages each include a 60-minute massage that employs hot stones bathed in dried rose petals. The I peel wrinkle lifts blend glycolic acid and retinol to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles and leave skin firm. The take-home kit enhances the peels' results.
H&M Open Arms Massage Studio
While obtaining her communication degree, Ashley J. Hirzel knew she wanted to focus her career on helping people. Now a licensed massage therapist and the owner of H&M Open Arms Massage Studio, she leads the charge to physical and emotional wellness with a team of therapists certified in modalities such as pregnancy, deep-tissue, and LaStone massages. Within treatment rooms adorned with Monet-inspired artwork and trompe l’oeil paintings of ornate trees with lanterns, they help clients overcome pain, injury, and stress. Add-ons such as cold-stone therapy, aromatherapy, and foot massages deepen each treatment with their own brand of pampering. The spa’s wraps and scrubs call upon ingredients such as pomegranate and cranberry extracts and European roses to render the skin as smooth as Dean Martin’s voicemail message.