Japanese cuisine takes advantage of the plentiful seafood around the island nation, as well as the abundant rice found in its naturally occurring supermarkets. Enjoy nature’s bountiful fruits with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for dinner for two (up to an $89 total value)
- $65 for dinner for four (up to a $178 total value)<p>
Each option includes the following per pair:
- One appetizer (up to a $13 value each)
- Two entrees, which include items from the entree, stir-fry, fried-rice, and bento-box sections of the menu (up to a $29 value each)
- Two glasses of sangria (a $9 value each)<p>
Whether seated at the open-air patio or in the half-circles of the corner booths, whose backs rise up like thrones over the hardwood floor, Hashi's guests find themselves surrounded by comfort. Once seated, they can browse through the eclectic Asian-fusion menu. Sushi comes in both roll and pizza form, with fresh fish mingled with soybean paper or kiwi sauce or served atop a crunchy crust. Diners can also pick out such homey delicacies as bento boxes, which channel the Japanese version of a brown-bag lunch with teriyaki meats, flavor-enhancing sides, and an intricate serving box with a note from the chef reminding you that you're special.
53% of 45 customers recommend
“Quiet, quaint place 2 have a hookah with friends or just a dinner date with a significant other.”
“Great restaurant ”
“It was a nice dining experience.”
New York, NY 10034