Recoil refers to the kick you get from firing a gun or tickling a horse. Let sleeping equines lie with this Groupon.
$39 for a Shooting-Range Outing with an Appetizer and Margaritas for Two (Up to $87.68 Total Value)
The outing starts at Hi-Caliber Firearms in Holly Springs, where buyers receive:
- Range admission (a $14.99 value for the first shooter; an $8.99 value for the second)
- Rental of one automatic firearm (a $19.99 value)
- Two 20-round boxes of ammo (an $8.99 value each)
- Two sets of eye and ear protection (a $2 value each)
- Two targets (a $1.29 value each)
Shooters then head to Tacos & Beer Mexican Restaurant in Woodstock to enjoy:
- One appetizer, such as hot wings or guacamole dip (up to a $9.25 value)
- Two margaritas ($4.95 each)
Hi-Caliber Firearms and Tacos & Beer Mexican Restaurant
The instructors at Hi-Caliber Firearms lead group and private classes that are tailored to particular clients and skills such as the Women's Basic Pistol course and the more advanced Cover & Position shooting class. When not tutoring pupils in the art of armed defense, they oversee a 10-lane indoor range built with a backstop that can absorb both handgun and rifle fire. The range's design also enhances shooters' comfort with 4-foot-wide booths, target retrieval, climate control, and an air-ventilation system. It also connects to a pro shop where Hi-Caliber's staff advise guests on gear.
Meanwhile, the chefs at Tacos & Beer Mexican Restaurant churn out Mexican dishes ranging from corn quesadillas to skirt steak that arrives still sizzling. They also roll signature Monster burritos, and guests who finish the whole thing receive their very own Frankenstein.