Local ingredients are fresher than their flown-in counterparts and make fewer ill-humored puns about airport security. Eat tasty and tasteful cuisine with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$12 for a meal for two (up to a $24 total value)
- One appetizer (a $6 value)
- Two salads or sandwiches (a $14 value)
- Two nonalcoholic drinks (a $4 value)
$23 for a meal for four (up to a $48 total value)
- Two appetizers (a $12 value)
- Four salads or sandwiches (a $28 value)
- Four nonalcoholic drinks (an $8 value)
$33 for a meal for six (up to a $72 total value)
- Three appetizers (an $18 value)
- Six salads or sandwiches (a $42 value)
- Six nonalcoholic drinks (a $12 value)
See the full menu.
A quaint, shamrock-green and wrought iron sign ushers guests into Kirby Kitchen's dining room, where a faux fireplace, crisp white wainscoting, and sepia-toned portraits evoke the feel of an old-fashioned parlor. The eatery’s goal is equally nostalgic: to serve fresh, homemade fare using local ingredients that have never been frozen or taught profanity. Chef Bob Botchie––who received formal training at Le Cordon Bleu––prepares a simple, yet tasteful menu of salads, made-from-scratch soups, and sandwiches, with a focus on comforting classics such as a BLT topped with fried green tomato and a traditional Irish boiled dinner with house-corned beef, vinegar slaw, and sautéed potatoes. The restaurant shares its cozy space with a small market that sells house-made jams, cheeses, pickles, and cured meats, allowing customers to appreciate artisan eats in the comforting glow of their own home hearth.