A picture is worth a thousand words, making photographs and stick-figure sketches the easiest solutions to looming dissertation deadlines. Take advantage of efficient visual-communication strategies with this Groupon from Lauren Robinson Photography. Choose between the following options:
- For $45, you get a standard photo package (a $350 total value), which includes:
- A one-hour photo shoot (a $200 value)
- A disk of 10 digital images (a $150 value)
- For $99, you get an engagement-photo package (a $675 total value), which includes:
- A two-hour photo shoot (a $450 value)
- A disk of 15 digital images (a $225 value)
Photographer Lauren Robinson and her camera roam the Atlanta streets snapping candid and staged memories permanently onto film. As her camera eye winks, couples strike poses in symbolic locales such as a picturesque garden, the site of a first kiss, or the apple tree where Sir Isaac Newton discovered gravity. With both options, single subjects and photogenic twosomes may also invite up to one immediate family member, including a grandparent, to smile for the camera with them. Within 10 days of the shoot, Lauren uploads artistic images and readies disks that allow subjects to show photos off to friends and family.