In the words of Napoleon Bonaparte, "Men are moved by two levers only: fear and stinky cheese.” Value the French emperor's wisdom with today's Groupon to Le Café Bistro. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get $25 worth of anything on the menu during breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Dinner entrees range from $12 to $17.
- For $29, you get a three-course lunch or dinner for two (up to a $59 total value). The lunch or dinner for two includes:
- Any one appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- Any two entrees (up to a $17 value each)
- Any two desserts (up to an $8 value each)
Le Café Bistro treats Francophile tastes with classic French dishes served in a chic atmosphere. Dining duos can share or dance-battle each other for a variety of appetizers, ranging from escargot peppered with melted tidbits of roquefort cheese to the french onion soup topped with a baked cheese-and-bread beret. The croque-monsieur sandwich pleases palates with slivers of ham, sheets of swiss cheese, and an optional fried egg, and the salmon pasta smothers tongues with linguine noodles coated in a white sauce. The crack of spoons against the caramelized-sugar crust of a vanilla-bean crème brûlée cuts gently through the air like a kite made of safety scissors, providing the back-up beat for an eclectic selection of live music performances every Friday in the lounge-like environment.