Choose from Two Options
$200 for an Introduction to Le Cirque Classics class
- Admission for one to a three-hour cooking class; classes take place Saturdays between April 12 and June 21 at 11:30 a.m.
- Preparation of three recipes from the Le Cirque cook book
- Three-course lunch after the lesson
- Glass of prosecco, flat or sparkling water, or coffee with lunch
- One Le Cirque apron
$200 for a Le Cirque pastry class
- Includes everything in the above package for a pastry-themed Introduction to Le Cirque Classics class
- Click here to view the available classes
Class space is limited to 15 for the intro class and 10 for the pastry class. Groupon customers must call ahead to book a specific date.
From tightrope walkers to acrobats on the flying trapeze, the circus is all about precision. Midtown’s famed Le Cirque is no different in regard to exactitude, although its impressive headliners emerge from a tightly run kitchen instead of being shot from a cannon. Behind the scenes, the chefs bring together seasonal ingredients to shape specialties such as lamb chops with vegetable fricassee and Scottish salmon with squash and ratatouille crustacean sauce.
“the servers were very attentive, dinner was sublime.”
“The food was delicious and the service was great. The baked Alaska dessert was worth all the calories. ”
“Must buy! Great place ”