Choose from Two Options
$200 for an Introduction to Le Cirque Classics class
- Admission for one to a three-hour cooking class; classes take place Saturdays between April 12 and June 21 at 11:30 a.m.
- Preparation of three recipes from the Le Cirque cook book
- Three-course lunch after the lesson
- Glass of prosecco, flat or sparkling water, or coffee with lunch
- One Le Cirque apron
$200 for a Le Cirque pastry class
- Includes everything in the above package for a pastry-themed Introduction to Le Cirque Classics class
- Click here to view the available classes
Class space is limited to 15 for the intro class and 10 for the pastry class. Groupon customers must call ahead to book a specific date.
From tightrope walkers to acrobats on the flying trapeze, the circus is all about precision. Midtown’s famed Le Cirque is no different in regard to exactitude, although its impressive headliners emerge from a tightly run kitchen instead of being shot from a cannon. Behind the scenes, the chefs bring together seasonal ingredients to shape specialties such as lamb chops with vegetable fricassee and Scottish salmon with squash and ratatouille crustacean sauce.
In setting up the dining room, owner Sirio Maccioni—a big name in the restaurant business since the 1960s—and his designers plucked a bit of magic from traditional French circuses. A large, tent-like ceiling fixture stretches high above the round room like a canopy, and elegant sculptures of monkeys and elephants can be found among fresh floral arrangements and white tablecloths.
151 E 58th St
New York, New York 10022