Joining a gym gives you the opportunity to work out as much as you want, much like getting locked in a stairwell. Step up your exercise routine with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for an unlimited one-month fitness membership for two (a $710 total value)
- $39 for the above option for one (a $355 total value)
Both options include:
- Indoor small-group and large-group team training classes (a $169 value)
- Platinum membership, including group exercise classes (a $49 value)
- Tanning (a $39 value)
- Infrared sauna (a $49 value)
- Hydromassage (a $49 value)
LOA Fitness for Women
The playing field is level and accented in aqua at LOA Fitness for Women, where health is a community endeavor. The gym houses special strength-training equipment with 5-pound pin-adjusted weights that, by virtue of being lighter, prevent injury and foster healthy muscle development. On-site babysitting services and an all-female crew of personal trainers similarly break down physical, practical, and emotional barriers to women's well-being. Eleven types of group movement classes, including Zumba and Pilates, re-enforce the feeling of sweat-bonded camaraderie that permeates the ranks of treadmills and bikes, and nutrition counselors equip women with the skills to make healthy choices at home.
LOA Fitness also offers team training, which incorporate equipment such as kettle bells, balls, and sandbags, and group fitness classes, which include kickboxing, yoga-lates, Zumba, and much more. During automated spa treatments, women step into tranquil chambers that rejuvenate muscles and skin.