Without restaurants, waiters would purposelessly wander parks all day, folding swans out of actual swans. Keep their hands occupied with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$21 for an Italian meal for two (a $47.40 total value)
- One fresh, seasonal bruschetta (a $7.50 value)
- Two pasta or secondi dishes (up to a $39.90 value)
$36 for an Italian meal for four (a $94.80 total value)
- Two bruschettas (a $15 value)
- Four pasta or secondi dishes (up to a $79.80 value)
$48 for an Italian meal for six (a $142.40 total value)
- Three bruschettas (a $22.50 value)
- Six pasta or secondi dishes (up to a $119.70 value)
$7 for $15 worth of lunch
Chefs drizzle butter sauce onto ravioli stuffed with sun-dried tomato and fontina cheese ($15.95), layer grilled salmon with sautéed spinach ($18.95), and top breaded chicken with melted parmesan ($14.95).
The chefs of Lunardi's Ristorante bring the flavors of Sicily and Milan across the Atlantic to top plates of succulent meats and pastas with parmigiana, pesto, and marsala sauces. Their creations add pops of color to white marble-topped tables that, along with the dining room’s art-covered walls, impart a feeling of being well taken care of before a waiter even sidles up to the table.