All the coolest people from history have ridden horses: knights, cowboys, the top portions of centaurs. Relive history with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $59 for a 60-minute horseback trail ride for one ($125value)
- $119 for a 60-minute horseback trail ride for two ($250 value)
- $169 for a 60-minute horseback trail ride for three ($375 value)
- $59 for a 90-minute private horseback riding lesson for one ($125 value)
- $119 for a 90-minute private horseback riding lesson for two ($250 value)
Before hitting the trail, head-guide Melissa dispenses riding instructions and pairs riders with horses outfitted with all the necessary riding gear. Then, she takes riders on a one-hour trail ride through an equestrian ranch community, weaving around neighborhoods and horse parks. The ride finishes at the stables, where riders can mingle with their steeds and help hose them down if they’d like.
90-minute private lessons acquaint one or two riders with the basic technique for properly riding a horse, while also incorporating instruction on handling and caring for the animal.
As a child, M&M Stables' head trainer, instructor, and guide, Melissa loved strolling down woodland trails on the back of a horse. A rider and competitor since the age of six, Melissa’s passion for horses now fuels her career at M&M Stables. Today, she can be found in the saddle training others how to care for and ride horses for fun or during competitions. She also leads trail rides throughout the surrounding equestrian park, giving clients a way to explore neighborhoods atop something other than a bike or a pilfered riding mower.