Dining etiquette requires one to use a soupspoon for gazpacho, a dessertspoon for crème brûlée, and chopsticks for fitting in when dining with walrus. Learn to harness an arsenal of utensils with today's Groupon: for $15, you get $30 worth of Spanish continental cuisine at Mallorca Restaurant.
$15 for $30 worth of Spanish continental cuisine and drinks
- The menu includes the following:
- Paella Valencia⎯the signature dish of seafood, chicken, spanish sausage, and saffron-seasoned rice ($24.95)
- Broiled sirloin steak ($27.95)
- Lobster-stuffed ravioli in white or red sauce ($16.95)
- A vegetarian menu featuring meatless Italian staples such as cannelloni ($14.95)
- "Introduced Pittsburgh to paella, cuttlefish and langostinos in ample portions," according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Lengthy wine list includes bottles that have earned Wine Spectator's Award of Excellence
Channeling the sights and smells of an Ibiza villa, Mallorca Restaurant posts a tuxedoed gentleman at the door to greet guests with continental flair. Owner and host Antonio Pereira outfits the upscale restaurant's four dining rooms with eye-catching adornments of carved archways, frescoed ceilings, and chandeliers that hang low enough to fix ailing hairstyles. Natural light floods into the dining room through decorated skylights, illuminating linen-topped tables buttressed by original Spanish recipes. Fresh seafood and generously portioned beef dishes have inspired the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette to label Mallorca "one of Pittsburgh's most popular restaurants," and its rich, saffron-scented paella captured the eye and taste buds of Pittsburgh Tribune-Review writer Pamela Starr.