Corn is one of the staples of Mexican cuisine, used to make both tortillas and Cornyo, a carbonated beverage made of carbonation and mashed corn kernels. Eat a culinary cornerstone with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for a 5-meal punch card (up to a $54.65 value)
- $25 for a 10-meal punch card (up to a $109.30 value)
Each punch is valid for one of the following entrees:
- Three tacos (up to a $6.13 value)
- Burrito (up to a $6.13 value)
- Queso burrito (up to a $9.13 value)
- Breakfast burrito (up to a $5.13 value)
- Quesadilla (up to a $6.13 value)
- Nachos (up to a $6.13 value)
- Taco salad basket (up to a $6.13 value)
- Chicken fajitas (up to a $9.43 value)
All entrees include a can of soda (a $1.50 value).
Inside the Lexington Market, Mexican Delight’s chef draws on more than 20 years of experience to build a simple menu of fresh entrees, including halal options. Steamed tortillas fold around three kinds of burritos, including a breakfast version with spicy eggs and a queso option with two kinds of cheese. Fajita plates sizzle with hand-cut meat, and diners can bookend their meals with an appetizer of chicken-stuffed jalapeños and deep-fried ice cream sweetened with honey and whipping cream. On Fridays and Saturdays, live musicians play blues, motown, and jazz tunes to entertain guests and help couples chew their meals in perfect rhythm.
400 W Lexington St.
Baltimore, Maryland 21201