Introducing a date to foreign cuisine can make you seem exotic, much like only communicating with them in the language you just invented. Be worldly with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $16 for $30 worth of Colombian fare for two or more Monday–Friday
- $32 for $60 worth of Colombian fare for four or more Monday–Friday
- $16 for $30 worth of Colombian fare for two or more Saturday–Sunday
- $32 for $60 worth of Colombian fare for four or more Saturday–Sunday
- $90 for a private party for 15 or more people Monday–Thursday (a $180 value)
- See the menu.
The private party option includes open ordering from the menu with a value of up to $15 per person.
Mi Pueblito Restaurant
Mi Pueblito's chefs pull their culinary inspiration from the diverse landscapes of Colombia, where jungles grow thick with tropical fruits, herds of cattle graze on grassy plains, and fish frolic through coastal waters. The resulting plates of authentic soft corn arepas, thick grilled steaks, and sweet plantains helped win the restaurant the title of Best Colombian Restaurant from the Houston Press in 2006. Outside in the dining room, patrons wash down enormous portions with fruity cocktails and satisfied "mmms," followed by creamy cups of Colombian coffee. Colombian memorabilia speckles the bright blue and orange walls, setting a colorful stage for the live musicians who play instruments from acoustic guitar to accordion on Friday and Saturday nights.
Woodlake - Briar Meadow
9425 Richmond Ave
Houston, Texas 77063