Humans often relax by communing with nature: hiking through mountains, paddling down rivers, and eating berries indiscriminately. Get your fill of nature with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $70 for a paddleboard tour for two ($140 value)
- $70 for a kayak tour for two ($140 value)
- $140 for a paddleboard tour for four ($280 value)
- $140 for a kayak tour for four ($280 value)
- $210 for a paddleboard tour for six ($420 value)
- $210 for a kayak tour for six ($420 value)
Both tours last 1.5 to 2 hours. Paddleboard tours differ from kayak tours.
Naples Paddleboard fixes customers up with standup paddleboards and kayaks and sends them skimming over waters surrounding such exotic destinations as Naples Bay, Rookery Bay, and Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park. The company offers rentals, lessons, and even tours of these verdant locales, giving participants not only a taste of the local surroundings but also a good workout. As paddlers cruise pass the 35-acre Clam Pass, they'll see the park's signature sand dunes and mangrove forest, whereas a coastal paddle-by of the 166-acre Delnor-Wiggins Park reveals its gleaming white-sand beaches.
“Very accommodating and easy to work with. ”
“Had great time. First time paddleboarding and they were very helpful demonstrating. Would defiantly recommend and use in the future. ”
“Enjoyed the experience”