Menus are laminated to prevent staining from diners' spilled coffee or attempts to pen lobster into every item's description. Get the dish you really want with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $28 for a burger meal for two, redeemable Sunday through Thursday (up to $56 total value)
- $32 for a burger meal for two, redeemable any day (up to $56 total value)
- $56 for a burger meal for four, redeemable Sunday through Thursday (up to $112 total value)
- $64 for a burger meal for four, redeemable any day (up to $112 value)
With each meal, each person receives:
- One burger, such as the award-winning Drunken 10n burger or the Kobe burger (up to $21 value each)
- One local draft beer (up to $7 value each)
Nicole's Ten Restaurant
To understand what makes Nicole's Ten Restaurant special, the numbers give a good starting point:
- More than 100: how many beers (many of which are local) kept on bottle and draft.
- 30 plus: how many wines poured by the glass.
- 2013: the year its lobster mac and cheese won "Best Mac and Cheese in New Jersey" in the New Jersey Food & Wine Festival.
Stats aside, all one really needs to understand the restaurant's appeal is to enter its space, where soft music plays and candlelight flickers off of flowing drapes. In many ways, Nicole's Ten Restaurant resembles an art gallery, just one where you're allowed to eat everything on display.
That shouldn't come as a surprise, since executive chef Chris Masey boasts a background in art and photography. Working alongside owner and restaurant namesake Nicole Dabal, Chris has dreamed up a menu of artfully presented dishes such as hakka style crab cakes with Asian and Indian flavors—a top-three finalist of the 2012 NJ King Crab Competition. The Drunken 10n Burger, which has a patty made of black wagyu beef and wild boar, was voted one of the top 10 burgers at the 2012 New Jersey Food & Wine Festival. When culling flavors from all over the world, the team only gives themselves one restriction: use organic, all-natural, and sustainable ingredients, when possible.