Choose from Four Options
- $10 for $20 toward bundt cakes at the Westheimer location
- $10 for $20 toward bundt cakes at the West Lake Houston Parkway location
- $10 for $20 toward bundt cakes at the Buffalo Speedway location
- $10 for $20 toward bundt cakes at the Shadow Creek Parkway location
- Click to view the full selection
Featured items include 8- or 10-inch frosted bundt cakes, personal-sized bundtlets, bite-size bundtinis sold by the dozen, and 8- or 10-inch decorated cakes. Nine classic flavors are available for any option with a new flavor making an appearance each month.
Nothing Bundt Cakes
In 1997, friends Dena Tripp and Debra Shwetz set out to create a luscious, melt-in-your-mouth bundt cake. What began as an endeavor in their own home kitchens soon blossomed into a bustling business with bakeries in 21 states. Rich cocoa browns and soft pastels lend a nostalgic feel to each bakery, where every day ovens warm up cake batter made from fresh eggs, real butter, and cream cheese. Flavors such as chocolate chocolate chip, red velvet, and white-chocolate raspberry are favorite staples, and a new seasonal flavor makes a guest appearance each month. Cakes come in several sizes, from the standard 8- or 10-inch bundt to the single-serving bundtlet and the bite-size bundtini, all crowned with signature cream cheese frosting.