Most sports grow out of a simple formula: ball plus stick, ball plus kick, or car plus explosion. Get action-packed instant replays with this Groupon.
Choose from Seven Options
- $39 for one month of unlimited women's fit classes (a $175 value)
- $39 for one month of unlimited men's fit classes (a $175 value)
- $49 for youth baseball camp, July 16–19 (a $185 value)
- $49 for youth basketball camp, July 30–Aug 2 (a $185 value)
- $49 for youth soccer camp, August 6–9 (a $185 value)
- $49 for youth volleyball camp, August 6–9 (a $185 value)
- $49 for youth baseball camp, August 13–16 (a $185 value)
Women’s and men’s fit classes tailor a series of intense intervals toward feminine or masculine physiques. Routines include running, footwork, weight sleds, sit-ups, body resistance, free weights, medicine-ball drills, and heavy ropes.
Young athletes aged 7–13 years old are invited to a series of sports-specific training camps to learn the fundamental skills of individual athletic disciplines, such as cooperating with teammates and communicating on the field or court.
The Overtime Sports team of coaches and personal trainers trains novice and professional athletes for greater performance in indoor and outdoor sports. They work with individual athletes and teams during one-on-one or small-group sessions within an expansive 40,000-square-foot space that includes an indoor football-style field and a weight-training area. They show players how to hone their swings and survive the inevitable uprising of pitching machines in the batting cages, and help basketball and volleyball players master the fundamentals on an indoor court. The Overtime Sports staff also fosters a team environment with adult and youth leagues, and also hosts sports-themed birthday parties.