Like the sun, a pizza is round, supports life, and will eventually be destroyed by hungry astronauts. Grab a life-giving slice with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$10 for one extra large three-topping pizza (a $19.50 value)
$16 for a pizza meal (a $32.26 total value)
- One large three-topping pizza (a $17.50 value)
- One order of 12-inch, six-cheese cheesesticks (an $8 value)
- Four 20-ounce sodas (a $1.69 value each)
$52 for a five-pizza meal (a $109.95 total value)
- Five large three-topping pizzas (a $17.50 value each)
- One order of breadsticks (a $7 value)
- One order of cheesesticks (a $7.50 value)
- Three 2-liter sodas (a $2.65 value each)
View the full menu.
The dough wizards at Papa John's hand toss circular masterpieces with original and thin crusts made from high-protein flour to support warm bouquets of toppings. Hand-cut produce crowns all of Papa John's pizzas, mingling with the sun-soaked sweetness of sauce made from fresh, California-grown tomatoes. By adhering to its brand promise of "better ingredients, better pizza," Papa John's grew from a back-tavern pizzeria into more than 3,500 restaurants within three decades' time, or the amount of time it takes to grow a single pizzeria from a small seed.