Buffalo wings aren't just delicious; they are also a starter kit for building a tiny skeleton. Go from spicy to spooky with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$20 for a meal for two (up to a $40.95 total value)
- 20 wings (a $14.95 value) or any 2 appetizers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- 4 beers (up to a $6.50 value each)
$39 for a meal for four (up to an $81.90 total value)
- 40 wings (a $29.90 value) or any 4 appetizers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- 8 beers (up to a $6.50 value each)
$57 for wings or appetizers and beer for six (up to a $120.90 total value)
- 60 wings (a $42.90 value) or any 6 appetizers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- 12 beers (up to a $6.50 value each)
Chefs douse wings with flavorful sauces or craft appetizers such as the crispy onion ring tower, chicken quesadilla, and spinach-artichoke dip. See the menu.
Every day, Philly T's staff sets its sights on creating the perfect pairing for winding down after a long day: wings and beer. Cooks craft offerings from a straightforward menu of American bar classics such as pulled-pork sandwiches, 1/3rd-pound Angus burgers, and a full bar’s worth of cocktails. Servers ferry plates to tall booths and high-top tables, which take shelter beneath angled ceilings supported by rafters. At the bar, immaculate glasses shimmer in tidy rows, and flat screen TVs display sports games such as basketball and synchronized sitting.
We had wings and nachos and both were very good and the prices were reasonable.M H., Yelp, 4/8/13
9750 S Roberts Rd
Palos Hills, Illinois 60465