Restaurants are where we celebrate special occasions, from graduating law school to quitting a corrupt law firm to take justice into our own hands. Make every occasion special with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $39 for an adult admission (a $63.95 value)
- $53 for an adult VIP admission (an $88.95 value)
- $24 for a child admission (a $39.45 value)
- $39 for a child VIP admission (a $64.45 value)<p>
The VIP upgrade includes:
- Front-row seating
- Admission to Governor’s VIP lounge
- Special, VIP-only appetizer buffet
- Private cash bar
- Guaranteed audience participation, if desired
- One glass of champagne
- Two rounds of beer or house wine
- An opportunity to order filet mignon, or a platter of lobster, salmon, and shrimp as the dinner entree (an extra fee will apply)<p>
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
Pirate's Town unfurls a rotating line-up of action-packed, high-seas-themed shows. A Broadway-style production set aboard a replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon, the original main-stage show is one of the only theater performances to require a 300,000-gallon tank outside of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Manatees. Menus of such delicacies as premium beef skewers or roast chicken half keep up audiences' strength as they languish in the captivity of the main-stage show's dastardly star, Captain Sebastian the Black.
73% of 795 customers recommend
“This is such an Awesome Experience...We have been there 4 times!! Cant wait to return again and cheer on Matt the Purple Pirate again!! ;)”
“Pay extra for the upgrade, it's worth it but it's a great interactive show fopr the whole family. The food was good not exceptional but good.”
“Don't do any upgrades. The food was lousy but the entertainment was great.”