Mexican restaurants add flavor to their dishes by peppering in spices, just as presidents add flavor to their speeches by peppering in the phrase "By thunder, it's the truth!" Get a flavorful burrito with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$9.59 for a Mexican meal for two (up to a $19.15 total value)
- One order of chips and salsa (a $1.99 value)
- Two burrito, taco salad, or taco entrees with chicken or pork (up to a $13.78 value)
- Two regular soft drinks (a $3.38 value)
$18.99 for a Mexican meal for four (up to a $38.30 total value)
- Two orders of chips and salsa (a $3.98 value)
- Four burrito, taco salad, or taco entrees with chicken or pork (up to a $27.56 value)
- Four regular soft drinks (a $6.76 value)
Qdoba Mexican Grill
Frequent diners at Qdoba Mexican Grill come for the eatery’s signature flavors, but they may not know how far the staff travels to obtain them. Qdoba’s staff visits various parts of Mexico on a regular basis in search of flavor combinations that later enhance the shop’s burritos, quesadillas, and taco salads. Among these blends are ancho-chili barbecue, gumbo accented with cilantro rice, and the three-cheese queso, a creation that took 47 tries to perfect. Along with sought-after flavors, Qdoba’s staff members pride themselves on their painstaking preparation of fresh ingredients, from fire-roasted tomatoes to mouth-watering poblano peppers.