The car was invented to get commuters directly from point A to point B, which made life easier but destroyed the once-thriving tourism industry of point C. Visit all points on the map with today’s Groupon to Rad Air Complete Car Care. This Groupon is valid at any of 10 locations. Choose between the following options:
- For $70, you get a winter-maintenance package that includes a cooling-system check and an oil and filter change (up to a $177.93 value).
- For $115, you get a full winter-maintenance package that includes a cooling-system service with antifreeze and coolant fluid replacement (up to a $291.23 value).
Both packages also include:
* A heater and defroster performance and leak check
* A four-wheel tire rotation
* A four-wheel high-speed balance
* A top-off of all fluids
* A 59-point safety inspection
* A Rain-X windshield treatment
* 1 gallon of Rain-X De-Icer windshield-washer fluid
Rad Air Complete Car Care, a AAA-approved and ASE-certified facility, readies modern stagecoaches for winter riding in a garage that’s earned itself Motor Age magazine’s 2011 Top Shop award. Both of today’s options prep rides for subzero temperatures and overzealous hugs from snowmen with a series of inspections accompanied by a four-wheel tire rotation and balance to ensure rubbery soles share the brunt of tread-wear. A Rain-X windshield treatment and hearty serving of De-Icer help spirit wintery waters away so that drivers can enjoy maximum visibility while dovetailing through snow. The first option also comes with a thorough analysis of vehicles’ cooling system, a new oil filter, and up to 5 quarts of motor oil. Alternatively, the second package includes an entire cooling-system overhaul, where technicians swap out old coolant and antifreeze for up to 2 gallons of eco-friendly temperature-regulating goo freshly brewed from the distilled tears of Captain Planet.