Italy has given us legendary works of art, from the evocative paintings of Caravaggio and da Vinci to the miniature meat sculptures of Boyardee. Admire edible Italian masterpieces with today’s Groupon.
$40 for dinner for two (up to an $82.75 total value), which includes:
- Appetizer (up to a $10.95 value)
- Two house salads (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Two pasta entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to a $10 value each)
- The dinner menu includes items such as:
- Starters such as chef’s selection of Italian cured cold cuts
- Linguine alla calabrese entree tossed with shrimp and served in a light garlic-white-wine sauce
- Spaghetti pollo e asparagi tossed with sautéed chicken and asparagus in a parsley white-wine sauce<p>
$15 for lunch for two (up to a $36.50 total value), which includes: * Two sandwiches or salads (up to a $14.50 value each) * Two soft drinks (up to a $3.75 value each) * The lunch menu includes items such as: - Chicken pesto sandwich - Portobello sandwich - Chicken chopped salad<p>
Raviolis Italian Bistro
The team at Raviolis weaves fresh ingredients into a tapestry of upscale Italian eats including specialty stuffed pastas and savory antipasti platters. The chef, Chef Jeff D. Massey, brings expert dedication to the kitchen, having mastered French fusion, modern Southern, and Italian cuisines. Raviolis furnishes a full catering menu for special occasions, and aspiring sous-chefs can garner the kitchen knowledge needed to feed their own parties with Raviolis’s seasonal cooking classes. Framed, vintage-style posters line the dining-room walls, and patrons clink glasses of boutique local wines over white tablecloths and enjoy regular events, such as prix fixe chef specialty meals. The flickering flames of tabletop candles waltz to the beat of live music and entertainment each Saturday night.
“Loved the entire experience.. definitely going back soon.”