Being waited on in a restaurant makes you feel like royalty, only without the abiding hatred of democracy. Feast in comfort with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for an American dinner for two on Thursday–Saturday (up to $89 total value)
- $99 for an American dinner for four on Thursday–Saturday (up to $178 total value)
Each pair of diners receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to $34 value each)
- One dessert (up to $7 value)
Ray’s Gourmet Country
Ray’s Gourmet Country’s culinary team is so dedicated to building a seasonal menu from the produce and meats raised near the Fulshear restaurant that Inside Rose-Rich Magazine noted, “There are no can openers at Ray’s, with everything being delivered fresh from the local markets.” If the hunt for dinner leads you here, you'll be rewarded with crispy buttermilk calamari, seared foie gras, and main courses such as chicken-fried ostrich, rosemary grilled pork chop, and crispy juniper duck confit. Desserts include pumpkin cheesecake with house blackberry marmalade and light cinnamon beignets with baked apples and Calvados ice cream. Ray's rolls out a brunch buffet every Sunday from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., and schedules live jazz and complimentary wine tastings on Thursday nights.