Introducing a date to foreign cuisine can make you seem exotic, much like only communicating with them in the language you just invented. Be worldly with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$89 for a three-course Moroccan meal for four (up to a $211.70 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $12.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $26.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to an $11 value each)
- Two bottles of wine (up to a $28 value each)
$49 for a three-course Moroccan meal for two (up to a $105.85 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $12.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $26.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to an $11 value)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $28 value)
The menu offers appetizers such as hummus and freshly steamed mussels in a cream sauce and entrees such as roasted honey-glazed leg of lamb and Atlantic salmon with charmoula; a perfect gift for the holidays.
Lauded by tastemakers in publications ranging from the Indianapolis Star and NUVO to Indianapolis Monthly, Saffron Cafe is the place where chef Anas Sentissi conjures the rich stews, kebabs, and paellas of his native Morocco. As diners sip glasses from the wine list and try to decode the messages hidden in the intricate mosaic tiling, chefs marinate chicken, lamb, and fish for kebabs or get cornish-hen tagines simmering in their ceramic pots. In addition to Middle Eastern favorites such as falafel and shawarma gyros, they whip up Mediterranean specialties such as chicken marsala and fettucini alfredo with a twist of their namesake spice.